Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Mjollnir on August 28, 2016, 05:03:01 pm
-
Going over some older catalog stuff, and I realized that I haven't really shot any landscapes seriously since last December. It's been nothing but food/wine/product shots since then taking up all my time.
We were in the Valley both last Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, and were lucky both times to get great snow conditions. Taken just before the light started to seriously fade and the snow set in for a big overnight dump that made for even better shooting the next morning.
(https://c8.staticflickr.com/9/8308/29219247631_404d1700cf_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/Lw1hkz)Christmas Eve, Ahwahnee Meadow (https://flic.kr/p/Lw1hkz) by tanngrisnir3 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/87368247@N00/), on Flickr
-
I love it!
-
A lovely high key mono!
Mark
-
Always good to see snow in Yosemite Valley. Nice work!
-
Lovely
-
Unusual and beautiful
-
Very nice, with a good feeling of "white out".