Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: datro on August 26, 2016, 12:37:10 pm

Title: Fulight Optoelectronics - Any experience with these High CRI LED T8 lamps?
Post by: datro on August 26, 2016, 12:37:10 pm
Hi all,

I'm in the process of updating some of the lighting in my printing studio and came across these:

High CRI LED T8 Lamps (http://www.fulightopto.com/#!dimmable-t8-led-tube-light-2ft-3ft-4ft/cvjg)

Looks like they can be purchased direct or through Amazon.  They claim 95 CRI and an R9 value of 95!  Seems pretty amazing compared to almost everything else out there in the T8 form factor.  They are not direct replacement tubes, i.e. you have to remove the ballast and rewire the fixture, but I actually would prefer that to get rid of any possible hum.  As best I can tell, the LED emitters being used are "remote phosphor" types, similar to what is in the Yuji bulbs.

Has anyone tried these and can report any experience pro or con?

Dave