Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on August 22, 2016, 02:12:39 pm
-
A pretty exceptional view of one of the driest places on the planet, Death Valley, after a storm that transformed it in a salt lake for a short period of a few days or, sometimes, of just a few hours.
(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/6Z12137.jpg)
With the Pentax 645z and the 28-45mm. Thanks for viewing, best
Vieri
-
I like it! Thanks for sharing.
-
Once again, an exceptional shot in an exceptional place. The aftermath of a rainstorm in Death Valley! Thank you Vieri.
-
You certainly get out and about. I hope you didn't get caught in any flash floods.
-
I like it! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much biker, I am glad you enjoyed it :D
Once again, an exceptional shot in an exceptional place. The aftermath of a rainstorm in Death Valley! Thank you Vieri.
Sean, I was very lucky to be there at the right time - in many visits to DV I have never witnessed anything like that :D Thank you for your comment, much appreciated! :)
You certainly get out and about. I hope you didn't get caught in any flash floods.
It's the beauty of the job! :D No, I stayed in Furnace Creek during the storm, and got out to photograph immediately after; luckily, nothing happened to me then. However, the floods took out some roads and the Park closed a few of them after the storm... :(
-
Wonderful shot!
-
Great photo and document.
-
Moody and dramatic! Nice capture
Mark
-
Wonderful shot!
Thank you Mjean! :D
Great photo and document.
Thank you very much Paulo! It was good to be there and see the Valley like that - something that will probably not happen again to me... ;)
Moody and dramatic! Nice capture
Mark
Thank you very much Mark, it was indeed a moody evening after the storm :D
-
The beauty of this shot is it transcends location - it could be anywhere - and it's still a great photograph!
-
The beauty of this shot is it transcends location - it could be anywhere - and it's still a great photograph!
Thank you very much Terry for your very nice comment, much appreciated :D
Best,
Vieri
-
That is magnificent work. Thanks for sharing.
-
That is magnificent work. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much Phil for your very kind comment, much appreciated :)
Best,
Vieri