Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: Ghaag on August 21, 2016, 07:59:57 pm

Title: Looking for a fall landscape photograpy workshop
Post by: Ghaag on August 21, 2016, 07:59:57 pm
I hope this is the correct place to post this question. I am looking for a fall landscape photograpy workshop in the US, does anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks in advance,
Greg
Title: Re: Looking for a fall landscape photograpy workshop
Post by: Mjollnir on August 22, 2016, 11:36:41 pm
We'd have to know in which area of the US you're interested in going.
Title: Re: Looking for a fall landscape photograpy workshop
Post by: Ghaag on August 23, 2016, 07:36:51 am
I have no preference in US, just looking for the highest quality instruction I can find.
Title: Re: Looking for a fall landscape photograpy workshop
Post by: Mjollnir on August 28, 2016, 08:00:28 pm
I have no preference in US, just looking for the highest quality instruction I can find.

This place and this guy, but you'll have to wait and see if anyone drops out.

None better.

http://www.michaelfrye.com/workshops/eastern-sierra-2016/
Title: Re: Looking for a fall landscape photograpy workshop
Post by: Ghaag on September 06, 2016, 09:29:16 pm
Thank You!
Title: Re: Looking for a fall landscape photograpy workshop
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 25, 2016, 01:09:19 pm
Might Try Sean Bagshaw as well.