Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Patricia Sheley on August 21, 2016, 04:25:55 pm

Title: Canon EF 600 mm 1:4 L IS USM
Post by: Patricia Sheley on August 21, 2016, 04:25:55 pm
Pristine condition with hard case, caps and hood. $5900. Offers considered.
Title: Re: Canon EF 600 mm 1:4 L IS USM
Post by: Christopher on August 21, 2016, 10:23:29 pm
Price ?


Christopher Hauser
[email protected]
Title: Re: Canon EF 600 mm 1:4 L IS USM
Post by: Patricia Sheley on August 22, 2016, 08:45:04 am
Just to clarify as I have by PM to the above poster, I am on the Maine coast/USA. Shipping arrangements on this lens will be that the purchaser prefers and at the purchaser's expense. I would be happy to deliver within a reasonable distance from the maine coastal arts community in the Maine Media/ Rockland area, and do make trips to Boston.
Thanks,
Pat