Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Mark McGilvray on August 21, 2016, 01:30:50 pm

Title: North Light Copy Lights
Post by: Mark McGilvray on August 21, 2016, 01:30:50 pm
I have four North Light Copy Lights for sale. These are the 600w four lamp 1'x2' units with Matthews Lowboy/Lowboy Jr. stands, swivels and polarizing filters. The four lights were used for large flat art in a low/high arrangement, or for 3-D shooting as standard lights.They are for sale in pairs. $3,600 per pair +SH&I. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks.

916-481-6591  [email protected]

http://www.northlightproducts.com/html/copy_lights.html

http://www.northlightproducts.com/NorthLight_UV.pdf

http://www.northlightproducts.com/CDM150_lamp_specs.pdf

Title: Re: North Light Copy Lights
Post by: BobDavid on August 24, 2016, 09:33:55 am
Nice setup. State of the art for Y2K. I like the wall unit. And perfectly usable today.
Title: Re: North Light Copy Lights
Post by: Mark McGilvray on August 27, 2016, 11:45:16 am
I have asuggestion, BobDavid, keep your editorial comments to yourself.