Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sbauschl on August 21, 2016, 11:53:54 am

Title: No Lifeguard on Duty
Post by: sbauschl on August 21, 2016, 11:53:54 am
C&C!
Title: Re: No Lifeguard on Duty
Post by: thierrylegros396 on August 21, 2016, 12:00:22 pm
What a stunning shot.

Congratulations.

Thierry
Title: Re: No Lifeguard on Duty
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 21, 2016, 12:30:13 pm
Neat!
Title: Re: No Lifeguard on Duty
Post by: Cornfield on August 21, 2016, 05:28:16 pm
There must be a story behind this amazing shot?
Title: Re: No Lifeguard on Duty
Post by: sbauschl on August 22, 2016, 09:16:16 am
There must be a story behind this amazing shot?

First, thanks for the comments guys!

I spent a while trying to find something to put in the foreground of the standard rocket shot and I feel the beach and rocket launch perfect exemplify my life on the space coast (Florida). Since the rockets are not that entirely common, you only get one shot every couple of months. With the moon phases changing/clouds the conditions may be a bit tricky. I had to start the shot before the rocket launch to get the tower lit up as well and am happy with the results!
Title: Re: No Lifeguard on Duty
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 22, 2016, 10:22:02 am
Good planning and timing.
Title: Re: No Lifeguard on Duty
Post by: MattBurt on August 22, 2016, 04:41:14 pm
Looks great. Nice work!
Title: Re: No Lifeguard on Duty
Post by: Bob_B on August 22, 2016, 07:25:27 pm
+1. I love the color spectrum and composition. (And, I wish I could have been there.)
Title: Re: No Lifeguard on Duty
Post by: Sean H on August 22, 2016, 11:03:33 pm
+ 1

Good planning and timing.
Title: Re: No Lifeguard on Duty
Post by: HSakols on August 24, 2016, 07:59:37 pm
That is really fun!
Title: Re: No Lifeguard on Duty
Post by: Farmer on August 25, 2016, 04:29:43 am
That is something special!  The balance of the content, the colours, the concepts - it's all so good!
Title: Re: No Lifeguard on Duty
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 31, 2016, 05:07:00 am
Fantastic.