Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: bpepz on August 20, 2016, 10:59:11 am

Title: FS: Canon 5D mark III $1450 SOLD
Post by: bpepz on August 20, 2016, 10:59:11 am
Up for sale is my Canon 5D mark III. Comes with five batteries, charger, strap, battery grip, and body cap. Its a little used but in decent condition and perfectly functional.

If you want I can include magic lantern on the SD card.

I am located in Las Vegas, so if you are coming through or local, let me know and we can work out taking the camera for a spin before you buy it. Otherwise, Shipping is free in the US. I am OK with selling overseas, but please give me some time to look up how much it will cost.

Pics are below. Contact me on here or my email, [email protected]

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zm1b5ytbp74wv8k/AADlERRizAakslvSdCQVRfCba?dl=0

I also have a 85mm 1.8 I am wanting to sell but I have not gotten the pictures of it up yet. Will be adding those in a day or two. I would be willing to bundle it and the 5d3 for $1600.
Title: Re: FS: Canon 5D mark III $1450 SOLD
Post by: bpepz on August 22, 2016, 01:29:06 am
SOLD