Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: PBC on August 19, 2016, 04:42:53 pm
-
Maybe my last image from the beach at Haukland last February - this time without a blizzard about to hit; but the snow wasn't far away as can be seen...
One thing that I love about Lofoten in the winter is the bronze light you get in the very short afternoons.
Phil
-
I love the light in this one. Very different from the others.
-
Very Nice Bronze light indeed!
Have A Nice Day.
Thierry
-
That's gorgeous. Lovely light.
Jeremy
-
This has been a very enjoyable series.
-
Wow amazing light. Thanks for sharing this wonderful series of work. I've really enjoyed them.
-
The praise is well merited!
-
Gorgeous colour and a beautiful, austere Winter image.
-
Nice balance between forground and sky. I just listened to the book: In the Kingdom of Ice: The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette After reading it I became more interested in the artic landscape.
-
Really good.
-
Thanks guys