Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: Lust4Life on August 19, 2016, 03:44:50 pm

Title: Tour - North Carolina to Southern Cal!
Post by: Lust4Life on August 19, 2016, 03:44:50 pm
Hi folks,
Just purchased a 2013 Airstream Intl. 19' trailer.
Need to be in LA area by Oct. 27 for granddaughters wedding.
Departing Chapel Hill, NC

Now, I am retired and have total freedom as I'm divorced!

Question, will drive it BUT working on the route to take - one function enroute = Landscape Photography of course.

Thinking of leaving around the first of October.  Need to be sensitive to the weather/early snow so I've ruled out a northern route.
Will return from S. Cal. stopping in Texas to visit an old budding in San Angelo.  Can take as long as I want to return to NC.

Folks, I'd like to hear your ideas as to places that are a "must photograph" along a flexible route.
Anxious to hear your choices.

Jack