Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on August 19, 2016, 08:27:14 am

Title: Shadow's end
Post by: mseawell on August 19, 2016, 08:27:14 am
In the heat of summer I cast an eye back to the bitter cold of winter as the last drops of light depart and I make my way back down the mountain....shadows end.
Title: Re: Shadow's end
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 19, 2016, 08:38:16 am
Nicely evocative.
Title: Re: Shadow's end
Post by: brandtb on August 19, 2016, 12:32:13 pm
very nice
Title: Re: Shadow's end
Post by: graeme on August 19, 2016, 07:04:09 pm
That's lovely.
Title: Re: Shadow's end
Post by: rgs on August 20, 2016, 09:55:38 am
Unusual, moody, someone will complain that it's too dark. They would be wrong. This is exceptional. It compels you to look at it. Thanks for posting it.
Title: Re: Shadow's end
Post by: stamper on August 20, 2016, 09:59:21 am
Unusual, moody, someone will complain that it's too dark. They would be wrong. This is exceptional. It compels you to look at it. Thanks for posting it.

Agreed.
Title: Re: Shadow's end
Post by: Sean H on August 24, 2016, 03:31:57 pm
A beautiful shot. I keep coming back to those bare tree branches and the way that they bend, twist and in some cases, intertwine. After the summer we've had, I'm looking forward to a nice bitter winter.
Title: Re: Shadow's end
Post by: HSakols on August 24, 2016, 07:20:26 pm
It is mysterious.  I really like the contrast of the mountains and sky.