Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on August 18, 2016, 05:23:44 am

Title: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 18, 2016, 05:23:44 am
First Glow. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/08/18/first-glow/)

Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: graeme on August 18, 2016, 06:24:35 am
Well seen & well processed.
Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: Sean H on August 18, 2016, 08:57:25 am
+1
Well seen & well processed.
Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 18, 2016, 09:46:32 am
I've seen a lot of out-of-plane-window pictures, but rarely the window itself captured so nicely.
Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 18, 2016, 09:59:16 am
I've seen a lot of out-of-plane-window pictures, but rarely the window itself captured so nicely.
+1.
Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: Arlen on August 18, 2016, 10:26:20 am
I've seen a lot of out-of-plane-window pictures, but rarely the window itself captured so nicely.

Indeed. Very well done, it is quite striking.
Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 18, 2016, 10:33:27 am
Thank you, gentlemen.

Slobodan - pure luck. Time, orientation of aircraft, etc.
Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: luxborealis on August 18, 2016, 02:34:12 pm
I've seen a lot of out-of-plane-window pictures, but rarely the window itself captured so nicely.

+2
Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: MattBurt on August 18, 2016, 03:11:49 pm
Yes, I love that the window itself is such a prominent element and as others have said, a nicely captured one. Good work!
Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on August 20, 2016, 06:50:28 am
Slobodan - pure luck. Time, orientation of aircraft, etc.

And spotting the opportunity when it arose, Rajan.

Jeremy
Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 01, 2016, 03:47:59 am
Nice.
Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: stamper on September 01, 2016, 07:09:27 am
A very nice image!
Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: mseawell on September 01, 2016, 12:41:35 pm
I don't whether I like the window or what is outside of it more!

Mark
Title: Re: First Glow at 38,000 Feet
Post by: DaveRichardson on September 04, 2016, 03:05:41 pm
Would make a great CD Album Cover (or LPs if you are as old as me !)

Dave