Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on August 15, 2016, 01:52:25 pm

Title: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 15, 2016, 01:52:25 pm
Monsoon Meadows (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/08/14/monsoon-meadows/)

Title: Re: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: RMW on August 15, 2016, 02:00:10 pm
Rajan,
Once again you're showing us the way !
#2 is to me both painterly and realistic. Was it raining ?
Thank you.
Richard
Title: Re: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 15, 2016, 02:02:51 pm
Rajan,
Once again you're showing us the way !
#2 is to me both painterly and realistic. Was it raining ?
Thank you.
Richard

Richard,

Thank you.

Yes, it was raining (that's how I captioned it in my blog post), and I took the shot from the car if I recall correctly.

Title: Re: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: RMW on August 15, 2016, 02:06:50 pm
You're really a poet posing as a photographer I think.
Title: Re: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: luxborealis on August 15, 2016, 02:12:54 pm
You're really a poet posing as a photographer I think.

+1. Well said.
Title: Re: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: Chairman Bill on August 15, 2016, 03:04:44 pm
+2

Really quite sublime, as usual
Title: Re: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: MattBurt on August 15, 2016, 03:06:04 pm
Yes, the second works very well for me too. Nice work!
Title: Re: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: leeonmaui on August 15, 2016, 07:47:06 pm
Aloha,

Sometimes we see things and it doesn't translate to what the camera sees.
It helps to get out of the car....
Title: Re: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 15, 2016, 11:47:16 pm
You're really a poet posing as a photographer I think.
+3.
Title: Re: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: Bob_B on August 16, 2016, 07:45:14 am
++! I really enjoy your photos Rajan: they're beautiful, but also are marvelous 'studies' for people like me who are trying to be better photographers. I learn a lot about what makes a great image from your work. Bravo.
Title: Re: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: philaitman on August 16, 2016, 01:49:30 pm
Yup I can only agree with what has already been said. Beautiful work.
Title: Re: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 16, 2016, 06:16:06 pm
Thank you, gentlemen, for the very warm and kind words.

r - jetlagged in Bombay
Title: Re: Monsoon Meadows
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 01, 2016, 03:47:06 am
Lush photos, lovely.