Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: philaitman on August 11, 2016, 02:42:16 pm
-
Taken as the title suggest on the Road to the Quiraing.
There were clear skies above me but in the distance cloud was menacing and pouring over the tops. I seem to spend much more time taking landscape shots with the 70-200 f4 these days.
-
Damn why do I only spot 2 dust spots after doing the uploading :)
-
It's very nice, and the dust spots (there's actually 3 ;)) are pretty difficult to make out.
-
Very good
-
It is indeed very nice, and I'm not even going to try to find the dust spots.
-
A nice image just a bit bit better light Huh, love the top part maybe try a zoom thanks foe sharing
-
A fine image as it is. I didn't see the dust spots but not worth commenting on.
-
What a fine image.
-
What a fine image.
+1
Thierry
-
Thank you all,
Note to self, work through the dust spot view in Lightroom a bit slower the next time :)
-
Thank you all,
Note to self, work through the dust spot view in Lightroom a bit slower the next time :)
It's a fine shot, Phil.
I've found that the members of this forum are far better at finding dust spots in my photos than I am. It's yet another reason why this place is such a useful resource ;)
Jeremy
-
The dust spots are imprint of a camera with an interchangeable lens. :) Like breathing of a flute player in the recording.
Beautiful shot anyways.
-
Damn why do I only spot 2 dust spots after doing the uploading :)
Better than after printing! Nice image!
-
Better than after printing! Nice image!
Haha yes very true Matt
-
God, I love that place, and this photo summarizes why. Thanks for sharing.
-
God, I love that place, and this photo summarizes why. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you :)