Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on August 10, 2016, 12:06:37 pm

Title: Birds from Brazil
Post by: Glenn Bartley on August 10, 2016, 12:06:37 pm
Here are a few of the amazing birds that I was able to photograph in Brazil last month.

If you would like to see more I just published a trip report. You can find it here - http://2gyas.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/5vmn7t77f.html

Cheers everyone!

Glenn

(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Blonde-crested Woodpecker- 01.jpg)
Blond-crested Woodpecker

(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Saffron Toucanet - 15.jpg)
Saffron Toucanet

(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Swallow Tanager - 03.jpg)
Swallow Tanager

(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Hyacinth Macaw - 04.jpg)
Hyacinth Macaw

(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Scarlet-headed Blackbird - 01.jpg)
Scarlet-headed Blackbird

(http://glennbartley.com/To%20Post/Curl-crested Aracari - 01.jpg)
Curl-crested Aracari
Title: Re: Birds from Brazil
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 10, 2016, 02:16:30 pm
Wonderful as always, Glenn.

Sometimes I think you take a double dose of LSD and then invent all these amazing birds1 It's hard to believe they are actually real.   ;)
Title: Re: Birds from Brazil
Post by: Cornfield on August 10, 2016, 02:49:31 pm
These are the best shots of birds I have ever seen.  Beautiful images technically perfect.  Well done.
Title: Re: Birds from Brazil
Post by: tonyrom on August 10, 2016, 03:17:21 pm
+1 These are really awesome.  Sharp and colorful full of grace.  Nicely done!
Title: Re: Birds from Brazil
Post by: graeme on August 10, 2016, 04:58:42 pm
Thanks Glenn, that brightened up my day.
Title: Re: Birds from Brazil
Post by: leeonmaui on August 10, 2016, 09:53:22 pm
Aloha,
Number one and three are ultra sweet!

I'm taking a paint gun to the zoo to visit this guy again!!!!
Title: Re: Birds from Brazil
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on August 11, 2016, 03:25:22 am
I've run out of superlatives. Even when you photograph a blue bird against a blue background, it looks right.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Birds from Brazil
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 11, 2016, 04:28:45 am
#2 is stunning.
Title: Re: Birds from Brazil
Post by: kers on August 11, 2016, 06:27:31 am
Bird Vogue!  :)

Title: Re: Birds from Brazil
Post by: Sean H on August 11, 2016, 07:27:37 am
+ 1
I've run out of superlatives. Even when you photograph a blue bird against a blue background, it looks right.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Birds from Brazil
Post by: Rory on August 11, 2016, 09:41:11 am
Love the Saffron Toucanet Glenn.
Title: Re: Birds from Brazil
Post by: donbga on August 11, 2016, 10:09:44 am
Here are a few of the amazing birds that I was able to photograph in Brazil last month.

If you would like to see more I just published a trip report. You can find it here - http://2gyas.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/5vmn7t77f.html

Cheers everyone!

Glenn



Wonderful!