Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on August 10, 2016, 05:51:02 am

Title: A Braw Piper
Post by: stamper on August 10, 2016, 05:51:02 am
Those with a hard heart look away. The piper went out of her way to talk to him. Well done!
Title: Re: A Braw Piper
Post by: RSL on August 10, 2016, 08:28:04 am
Beautiful!
Title: Re: A Braw Piper
Post by: stamper on August 10, 2016, 09:07:36 am
Usually I am not a very emotional person but when I saw the piper pointing to the young boy and then approaching him and then taking off her hat so that another lady, possibly his mother, could take an image I felt proud of the piper. She done it without anyone attracting her attention.
Title: Re: A Braw Piper
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 10, 2016, 09:10:03 am
It's rather nice to have a heart-warming photo on here for a change. Well done!
Title: Re: A Braw Piper
Post by: wmchauncey on August 10, 2016, 10:42:27 am
Tis indeed good to see that there are those with big hearts left in this world.