Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: algrove on August 08, 2016, 11:24:04 am
-
I have been grouping my Focus Stacking sequences into sub folders. I accidentally included extra images in the last Process to send the images to this sub folder and want to stop it. Any suggestions?
-
I have been grouping my Focus Stacking sequences into sub folders. I accidentally included extra images in the last Process to send the images to this sub folder and want to stop it. Any suggestions?
Remove them from the batch queue (the Batch tooltab with the 3 cogs)? Not sure what you have tried.
Cheers,
Bart
-
Thanks so much Bart. That worked well. Once in the batch it clicked stop at the bottom of the queue. Then opn the 3 dots I selected clear queue. Should be OK now.