Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on August 07, 2016, 09:27:17 pm

Title: Hoffellsjökull
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 07, 2016, 09:27:17 pm
Hoffellsjökull (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/08/07/hoffellsjokull/) - glacial tongue and lagoon.

Title: Re: Hoffellsjökull
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 08, 2016, 12:34:16 am
Very fine, as usual.
Title: Re: Hoffellsjökull
Post by: Chairman Bill on August 08, 2016, 01:34:29 am
As Eric says, as usual.  :)
Title: Re: Hoffellsjökull
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on August 08, 2016, 03:23:24 am
As usual, indeed. Post a bad shot for a change, Rajan! Show us you can do it!

I love the sweeping curves of the second one.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Hoffellsjökull
Post by: thierrylegros396 on August 08, 2016, 04:44:34 am
I like the blue gradient in the first.

Combined with the "50 shades of gray" of the ice blocks, it's really fine ;)

Thierry
Title: Re: Hoffellsjökull
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 08, 2016, 10:38:15 am
Post a bad shot for a change, Rajan! Show us you can do it!
He would have to take extensive lessons from me to do that. I'm not sure he has the necessary talent for taking bad shots.
Title: Re: Hoffellsjökull
Post by: Arlen on August 08, 2016, 10:54:32 am
Both are stunning, Rajan. I'm particularly drawn to the first one.
Title: Re: Hoffellsjökull
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 08, 2016, 10:37:49 pm
Thank you very much, gentlemen.
Title: Re: Hoffellsjökull
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 08, 2016, 10:44:00 pm
Nice work.
Title: Re: Hoffellsjökull
Post by: Sean H on August 09, 2016, 10:51:15 pm
Yes there is something about that particular hue of blue in the first one...that is the icing on the cake. Excellent work.

Both are stunning, Rajan. I'm particularly drawn to the first one.
Title: Re: Hoffellsjökull
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 10, 2016, 12:02:27 am
Thanks, Paulo & Sean.