Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on August 07, 2016, 09:22:17 pm

Title: Swing On Pond
Post by: Todd Suttles on August 07, 2016, 09:22:17 pm
Any Thoughts/opinions?  Thanks t
Title: Re: Swing On Pond
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 08, 2016, 02:35:04 am
An old photo with a new color cast? If I remember correctly, I liked the original version, this one isn't bad either.
Title: Re: Swing On Pond
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 08, 2016, 10:40:17 am
Very appealing textures and tones.
Title: Re: Swing On Pond
Post by: Todd Suttles on August 08, 2016, 10:57:20 am
An old photo with a new color cast? If I remember correctly, I liked the original version, this one isn't bad either.
Yes, a rework in color this time (I think- I get confused since I rework some images every 6-12 months if I think I have learned something new in PP I want to practice with). Here I was playing with the saturation obviously. Thanks to both of you for giving feed back. t
Title: Re: Swing On Pond
Post by: stamper on August 09, 2016, 03:38:33 am
You have succeeded with this offering.