Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: EricWHiss on August 05, 2016, 01:05:14 pm
-
Hi All,
I visited DW-Photo factory in Braunschweig last month and got to see first hand how their restart is going. I was pleasantly surprised by how much equipment and parts they had as well as how clean and organized it looked. Currently they are assembling Hy6 Mod2 bodies and some lenses and servicing all 6000 and Hy6 lenses as well as the Hy6/AFi and Mod2 bodies. I posted a more detailed description with photos to my Rolleiflex USA facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/Rolleiflex.us/
-
Hi All,
I visited DW-Photo factory in Braunschweig last month and got to see first hand how their restart is going. I was pleasantly surprised by how much equipment and parts they had as well as how clean and organized it looked. Currently they are assembling Hy6 Mod2 bodies and some lenses and servicing all 6000 and Hy6 lenses as well as the Hy6/AFi and Mod2 bodies. I posted a more detailed description with photos to my Rolleiflex USA facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/Rolleiflex.us/
They really worth the best of support as to achieve resurrecting support for the best out of all MF systems that ever existed...
-
Great to see. Thank you very much for posting. It shows a great deal, and is (in a small but important way) the best promotion they could have! Nice to know someone can repair these wonderful cameras.
-
I recently had an HY6 body upgraded to a Mod 2. Service was excellent and professional -- turn around time was 2 days from receipt. I'm about to send them a prism for repair.