Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: calindustries on August 04, 2016, 02:59:09 pm

Title: Hasselblad Dealers
Post by: calindustries on August 04, 2016, 02:59:09 pm
I bought my H4x through Digital Transitions as I wanted a Credo back for it. I'm not looking to make a move just yet but while browsing gear I noticed Capture Integration is not a Hasselblad dealer any longer. Is there a dealer that offers the customer service at the DT or CI level for Hasselblad that people are happy with? I'm not gonna bump elbows with people buying headphones and drones at B&H if I'm buying something worth 2 times my car.

Title: Re: Hasselblad Dealers
Post by: NickT on August 04, 2016, 03:48:02 pm
This might get you started:

http://www.hasselblad.com/inspiration/find-a-dealer/
Title: Re: Hasselblad Dealers
Post by: Brent Daniels on August 04, 2016, 05:18:12 pm
Try Fotocare in New York. A pro store. No headphones last time I checked.
Title: Re: Hasselblad Dealers
Post by: calindustries on August 05, 2016, 12:06:59 pm
I like Fotocare. It would be my first choice as far as what I saw listed. Just curious about the " lets sit at a table and talk" type places
Title: Re: Hasselblad Dealers
Post by: sgilbert on August 05, 2016, 12:39:25 pm
Another vote for Fotocare.  I bought some ALPA gear from them, and was happy with the service.
Title: Re: Hasselblad Dealers
Post by: Lust4Life on August 12, 2016, 05:41:52 pm
I can highly recommend Peter Lobber in Boca Raton, FL.

I have purchased my H-5D 50c WiFi, several lenses and most recently the X1D with adapter for the H lenses from Peter.
Never have I had ANY dealer be as attentive and honest with me before Peter.

http://www.peterlorber.com

Here is his phone number:  561-361-0031

Jack Brady
Chapel Hill, NC
Title: Re: Hasselblad Dealers
Post by: gigdagefg on August 12, 2016, 06:34:55 pm
Another vote here for Peter Lorber. The epitome of integrity. In addition when I bought my first Hasselblad camera from him years ago, he give me his cell phone number; and he offered his help 24/7.
I'm embarrassed to admit that I needed help during the course of too many evenings and weekends.
Stanley