Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Herbc on August 04, 2016, 10:33:02 am

Title: FS CANON 24MM T/S LATEST MODEL
Post by: Herbc on August 04, 2016, 10:33:02 am
This falls in to the category of never used.  I bought it new last year from B&H, shot with it once, and then put it away.  Old age is taking its toll, and I don't think I will ever use it again.

Near new in the box it came in.  I don't have the booklet at first look, but it is here somewhere.
All original caps lens hood, box and even the little plastic bags it was packed in.

$1250 Deleivered to a usa Address.
Title: Re: FS CANON 24MM T/S LATEST MODEL
Post by: Herbc on August 04, 2016, 03:41:54 pm
ok, found the instruction book and the leather bag that Canon provides.  These sell for $1899 new, and thie asking price represents a $649 discount!

It goes on the auction site next week. 8)
Title: Re: FS CANON 24MM T/S LATEST MODEL
Post by: Herbc on August 05, 2016, 04:38:12 pm
LENS IS SOLD 8)