Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andrew David on August 03, 2016, 08:25:55 pm

Title: Human Nature
Post by: Andrew David on August 03, 2016, 08:25:55 pm
A shot from a series I am working on, examining the relationship between natural and manmade. I'd had the idea for this shot last year, but the conditions never seemed to be right - it wasn't until I was passing by on my way to a friend's house that all the pieces came together. Shot with an Olympus E-M1 and the Panasonic 35-100 f/2.8. Feel free to check out my Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/photos.by.andrew.david/) for more images from this series.
Title: Re: Human Nature
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 03, 2016, 09:01:33 pm
Nice one, Andrew.
The birds add a fine touch.
Title: Re: Human Nature
Post by: Andrew David on August 04, 2016, 12:16:09 am
Thanks Eric! I'd initially hoped that more would fly through the frame, but in retrospect I think two is just enough, otherwise the frame would be too cluttered.