Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: HKPhoto on August 03, 2016, 09:33:13 am
-
I"m looking to buy a PhaseOne to Fuji GX680 "H" Adapter. I've searched the internet, eBay and Amazon without any luck? And contacted KaptureGroup directly but they no longer make or stock them. In fact, they are going out of business. If you have one or know of someone that does, please reply.
Thank you.
-
I have one listed here: http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=111724.0 please consider the other GX-680 items I have in the same listing and my requirement for a 50mm/5.6 Fujinon lens...
-
I'm really surprised you replied back that "you're not interested" as it's you that made the listing asking for one... I only reacted to your "please reply" requirement...
Anyway, in case that you wonder why these are so rare to find, the answer is that they where only made by Kapture group (there was never one out of another maker from China) and then only for a short period of time... This was due to Hasselblad H having a shorter flange distance than all other MF DSLRs which caused extremely accurate machining to the right (smaller) thickness of the plate (and significantly higher cost due to that) so that accurate focusing would match the one previewed in the GX-680 optical VF....
-
I politely replied to your PM. And you make a public post critical of my decision? Not very professional are you.
-
No longer looking. Thank you.
-
No longer looking. Thank you.
Remove the listing then... it's you that made a public comment in my listing... I only replied on yours in your (public) requirement... who isn't "professional" looking then? ...is it me or is it you?
And please remove your comment on my listing... it has nothing to do with your requirement as to reply there... it's a listing of its own! ...If your motives where decent you could have replied here where your requirement is!