Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Colorado David on August 02, 2016, 01:55:04 pm

Title: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: Colorado David on August 02, 2016, 01:55:04 pm
I would like to buy the older style Mac monitor adapter for use on older iMacs or Laptops. If you have one in a drawer in your office and wondered what to do with it, here's your chance to make it useful to someone. If you have one to sell, please PM me.  Thank you.

It looks like this:
Title: Re: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on August 02, 2016, 02:13:13 pm
What's on the other end David? The same connector?
Title: Re: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: Colorado David on August 02, 2016, 02:22:34 pm
The other end is a 15 pin VGA monitor connector.
Title: Re: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: digitaldog on August 02, 2016, 03:27:33 pm
The other end is a 15 pin VGA monitor connector.
Look like this and model A1307? If so, I have one you can have.
Title: Re: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: Colorado David on August 02, 2016, 03:56:52 pm
Yes, I think that's it. Thank you. I will pay the postage and handling if you insist on giving it to me. I will PM you my address.
Title: Re: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on August 02, 2016, 04:46:41 pm
Pipped at the post by a fellow MacNut - actually even tho' I have 30 years of cables stashed in two large bins, this one I did not have. Yea Andrew!
Title: Re: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: Colorado David on August 02, 2016, 10:12:02 pm
. . . actually even tho' I have 30 years of cables stashed in two large bins, this one I did not have.

Thank you for looking.

And Thanks again Andrew.
Title: Re: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: jng on August 03, 2016, 01:17:22 am
Nuts! There too went my chance to unload a drawer-full of defunct Mac adapters!
Title: Re: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: Colorado David on August 06, 2016, 01:47:24 pm
A very warm thanks to Digital Dog.  The package arrived today, however it's the newer connector.  I have one of these that fits my newer MacBook Pro. I'm still in the market for the older adapter if anyone has one.  Thank you all.
Title: Re: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: digitaldog on August 06, 2016, 03:11:30 pm
A very warm thanks to Digital Dog.  The package arrived today, however it's the newer connector.  I have one of these that fits my newer MacBook Pro. I'm still in the market for the older adapter if anyone has one.  Thank you all.
Bummer. Just keep it or move it along to other's in the chain...  ;D
Title: Re: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: Colorado David on August 08, 2016, 08:44:52 am
Back to the top.
Title: Re: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: Colorado David on August 15, 2016, 08:36:58 am
Ttt
Title: Re: WTB Older Style Mac Monitor Adapter
Post by: Colorado David on August 18, 2016, 11:18:12 pm
Thanks to everyone.  I've ordered one through an eBay seller.  The link to the eBay seller was from a photographer who saw this post, but is not a LuLa member.  He had to jump through some hoops to get in contact with me.  Thank you, Vince.