Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Shakyphoto (Slim) on July 30, 2016, 03:19:38 pm
-
Not an original composition, but I had to take this one myself and try to improve the original. Higher resolution at 42mp, more depth of field to see more detail, and moved bulls more into the foreground vs further up the street. All bulls in the picture, but the lead bull is mostly obscured by runners but you can still see it by zooming in.
(https://c3.staticflickr.com/9/8873/27676044474_4b644a278e_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/JaCXNA)Down the Barrel of Estefeta (https://flic.kr/p/JaCXNA) by Stephen Lim (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stephen_tl/), on Flickr
-
I like it a lot. I feel like I'm almost in the heart of the action!
You had a good vantage point and seeing the bulls, the runners and the spectators is captivating.
-
Very nice, especially the spectators in the upper floors.
-
Very nice, especially the spectators in the upper floors.
The ones with sense, you mean? ;)
Jeremy
-
The ones with sense, you mean? ;)
Jeremy
Si como no!
-
Wonderful! The expansiveness of the scene is so engaging. Great shot.