Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Bob_B on July 29, 2016, 06:28:16 pm

Title: This bud's for you
Post by: Bob_B on July 29, 2016, 06:28:16 pm
A dahlia bud, that is. Well, I hope you like the photo (if not the humor), and thanks for viewing.

Best regards,

    Bob
Title: Re: This bud's for you
Post by: Arlen on July 30, 2016, 03:48:40 pm
I like it, Bob--both the flower and the background.
Title: Re: This bud's for you
Post by: Bob_B on July 30, 2016, 05:17:34 pm
Thanks Arlen. I have been attempting to emulate some of Denise Ippolito's and Artie Morris' flower work, and I hope some of their influence shows.
Title: Re: This bud's for you
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 01, 2016, 04:08:11 am
Good colours. I find the bud in the background distracting, as it interferes with the foreground one.
Title: Re: This bud's for you
Post by: thierrylegros396 on August 01, 2016, 04:24:57 am
What a palette of colors in only one bud!

Thierry
Title: Re: This bud's for you
Post by: Bob_B on August 01, 2016, 04:21:53 pm
Thank you Paulo and Thierry. Paulo: Your thoughts about the background bud are well taken.