Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: paulburk on July 29, 2016, 10:51:43 am

Title: FS: Alpa 12 STC / Phase One IQ 180 / Rodenstock HR Digaron W 90mm (blue band)
Post by: paulburk on July 29, 2016, 10:51:43 am
I'm reluctantly parting with this nice Alpa kit. All gear has been lightly used and well-cared for, and except for the flaws noted below, everything is in fantastic shape.

1) Alpa 12 STC with black grip:
Some small dings/scuff marks on bottom left corner, otherwise excellent+ condition. Includes Mamiya adapter plate and Alpa shim kit - $4000

2) Phase One IQ180 back M Mount:
Very low shot count - 3561. A few light scratches on LCD, otherwise excellent condition. Comes with wake-up cable, one battery, charger and sensor cleaning accessories. I do not have the original packaging and the back is not under warranty. - $12,500

3) Rodenstock HR Digaron W 5.6/90mm (blue band) in Alpa mount:
Copal 0 shutter. Glass is flawless. Like new condition - $2750

4) Alpa 0-5-degree Tilt-Swing Adapter 34mm:
Like new condition - $1000

Payment via wire transfer preferred. I will pay shipping and insurance to Continental US. PM me with any questions or for additional photos.
Title: Re: FS: Alpa 12 STC / Phase One IQ 180 / Rodenstock HR Digaron W 90mm (blue band)
Post by: J S H on August 14, 2016, 11:36:12 pm
Hello,

If you still have the lens and would consider in selling it separately, I would be interested. I have a ton of Leica M/R gear if you are interested in working out a trade.

Title: Re: FS: Alpa 12 STC / Phase One IQ 180 / Rodenstock HR Digaron W 90mm (blue band)
Post by: gmfotografie on August 17, 2016, 01:47:27 am
hello paul, i cannot send you a pm....