Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Shakyphoto (Slim) on July 24, 2016, 11:25:17 pm
-
Alone in the Plaza de Espana Sevilla - 6 AM
(https://c2.staticflickr.com/9/8706/28480370665_beb15a0ee9_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/KoHkXx)Plaza de Espana (https://flic.kr/p/KoHkXx) by Stephen Lim (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stephen_tl/), on Flickr
-
How much photos did you stich for that one?
Have A Nice Day.
Thierry
-
Very nice image shot at the right time of day. I have tried a few times to shoot this place with only moderate results.
-
Nice light and composition.
-
How much photos did you stich for that one?
Have A Nice Day.
Thierry
I used a total of 11 at 66% overlap to get minimal distortion and max information. Could probably have done using only 5 or 6.
-
Thanks.
Thierry
-
Well done.
-
Beautiful image.
-
+1
Nice light and composition.
-
I like it a lot. The framing and composition really give a good idea of the vastness of the Plaza de Espana. The warm light goes well along with the blue, cloudy sky.