Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: larkis on July 20, 2016, 04:10:23 pm

Title: Fine art printing groups in Toronto ?
Post by: larkis on July 20, 2016, 04:10:23 pm
Does anyone know of any groups in downtown Toronto where fine art printing is discussed ? I'm looking for like minded individuals to swap knowledge with and hopefully get exposed to some stunning work in the process.
Title: Re: Fine art printing groups in Toronto ?
Post by: Mark D Segal on July 20, 2016, 04:39:31 pm
Hi Dominik,

Lovely work on your website.

There is such a thing as the http://www.torontocameraclub.com/ (http://www.torontocameraclub.com/). It had been recommended to me, but I have not joined it, so I have no idea whether it would be a suitable milieu for you. But they've been around a lot longer than I have!
Title: Re: Fine art printing groups in Toronto ?
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on July 20, 2016, 07:08:12 pm
 Wow, I can only echo what Mark has said, lovely work indeed!!


Kevin in CT
Title: Re: Fine art printing groups in Toronto ?
Post by: larkis on July 20, 2016, 10:00:28 pm
Thanks for the tip, I will give it a try. And thank you for the kind words in regards to my photographic attempts so far. I'm trying to learn as much as I can so hopefully there are some interesting individuals that participate in the toronto camera club.

Has anyone here taken the Charles Cramer and Bill Atkinson workshop on printing ?
Title: Re: Fine art printing groups in Toronto ?
Post by: Mark D Segal on July 20, 2016, 10:06:44 pm


Has anyone here taken the Charles Cramer and Bill Atkinson workshop on printing ?

Yes, some years ago when Michael Reichmann had his gallery on Carlaw, Charles and Bill were here in Toronto giving printing workshops at the gallery. They were both excellent - I'd recommend them highly.