Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on July 17, 2016, 10:34:01 pm

Title: Stærri-Árskógskirkja
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 17, 2016, 10:34:01 pm
Stærri-Árskógskirkja (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/07/17/staerri-arskogskirkja/). Summer's midnight and morning.


Title: Re: Stærri-Árskógskirkja
Post by: sdwilsonsct on July 18, 2016, 02:54:20 am
I like #2 best. If it were mine I would tone down that one white post on the right.
Title: Re: Stærri-Árskógskirkja
Post by: francois on July 18, 2016, 08:37:42 am
Both are terrific. I quite like the first one although it takes time to appreciate (at least for me). The second one is more "direct" and I like it too.
Title: Re: Stærri-Árskógskirkja
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 18, 2016, 12:16:14 pm
Thank you, Scott and Francois. My preference is for the first but that's because I was there to feel the mood.

Scott - good suggestion.

Title: Re: Stærri-Árskógskirkja
Post by: luxborealis on July 18, 2016, 03:40:51 pm
Gorgeous, Rajan. Perfect moments.
Title: Re: Stærri-Árskógskirkja
Post by: sarrasani on July 19, 2016, 07:33:42 am
simple and fascinating images.
S.
Title: Re: Stærri-Árskógskirkja
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 19, 2016, 02:33:01 pm
Gorgeous, Rajan. Perfect moments.
+1.
Title: Re: Stærri-Árskógskirkja
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 20, 2016, 12:01:12 pm
Thank you, gentlemen. (I wish there was a way to acknowledge responses without bumping up the thread repeatedly. Fred Miranda has implemented a 'Like' button for the purpose.)
Title: Re: Stærri-Árskógskirkja
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 20, 2016, 04:21:16 pm
Thank you, gentlemen. (I wish there was a way to acknowledge responses without bumping up the thread repeatedly. Fred Miranda has implemented a 'Like' button for the purpose.)
Like.   ;)