Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andres Bonilla on July 15, 2016, 05:12:43 pm

Title: Grand Bazzar
Post by: Andres Bonilla on July 15, 2016, 05:12:43 pm
It's been a long time since I post it here.  :) Here are a few from Sultanahmet Grand Bazaar.
Title: Re: Grand Bazzar
Post by: Andres Bonilla on July 15, 2016, 05:18:07 pm
A few more!
Title: Re: Grand Bazzar
Post by: Andres Bonilla on July 15, 2016, 05:23:14 pm
More fun fun.
Title: Re: Grand Bazzar
Post by: donbga on July 15, 2016, 07:26:14 pm
Beautiful and quite timely considering current events.
Title: Re: Grand Bazzar
Post by: Andres Bonilla on July 15, 2016, 07:47:56 pm
Yes! I went in April, gorgeous city.
Title: Re: Grand Bazzar
Post by: francois on July 16, 2016, 08:14:26 am
Very colorful, I like it a lot!
Title: Re: Grand Bazzar
Post by: Andres Bonilla on July 16, 2016, 11:27:29 am
Thank you, Sultanahmet is a beautiful place!