Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: holycowcanvas on July 15, 2016, 03:16:24 am
-
Anyone have any experience or own a Gapp Engineering Canvas Stretching Machine? Can you stretch a canvas in 2 mins. with it? Looking for some insight and user feedback before I decide to buy one. Thanks in Advance...
-
I watched the video and for canvases with no mirroring it looks pretty good.
If you are printing mirrored edges and you want them lined up perfectly at the edges this looks questionable at best.
You have to be able to see those edges and realign when off a little.
We use the Gallery stretcher 60" and your face side is exposed all the time to let you know if you get off slightly.
For us it takes 10 minutes per canvas with trimming corners and getting a perfect edge alignment.
2 minutes I think is a pretty big stretch no matter what you use.