Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on July 14, 2016, 02:28:37 pm

Title: Patterns
Post by: RSL on July 14, 2016, 02:28:37 pm
.
Title: Re: Patterns
Post by: petermfiore on July 14, 2016, 03:16:21 pm
Hi Russ,

Very sweet...nice patterns at that.

Peter
Title: Re: Patterns
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 14, 2016, 07:40:28 pm
Hi Russ,

Very sweet...nice patterns at that.

Peter
+1.
Title: Re: Patterns
Post by: seamus finn on July 15, 2016, 11:53:35 am
What it's all about: find an interesting spot and wait for something to happen.
Title: Re: Patterns
Post by: RSL on July 15, 2016, 07:28:39 pm
Thanks all. I thought about Photoshopping out the floor power plate, but then I decided that's part of the pattern too.
Title: Re: Patterns
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 16, 2016, 12:06:27 am
Thanks all. I thought about Photoshopping out the floor power plate, but then I decided that's part of the pattern too.
I'm glad you kept it.
And not just because removing it could be considered a form of cropping.   ;)
Title: Re: Patterns
Post by: stamper on July 16, 2016, 04:03:50 am
A very attractive image. One to look at more than once.