Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: leeonmaui on July 13, 2016, 08:12:52 pm
-
Pentax 645Z 400mm f/5.6 1/2500 iso
nik software (which kind of blows out highlights, so you have to go back endlessly to adjust the raw)
-
Very nicely done.
-
A splendid shot that conveys a sense of the power of the ocean!
Well done.
-
Dramatic scene. I'm not keen on the toning, but I think you have mentioned your love of blue elsewhere.
Jeremy
-
I prefer this shot to the other one (Eddie). It has a more interesting story, with the waves before and after breaking.
-
I prefer this shot to the other one (Eddie). It has a more interesting story, with the waves before and after breaking.
+1 -- This one is more appealing to my eyes.
-
Good to see that you've got it all working right now.
-
Lovely shot
If you open the original as a smart object then it is very easy and quick to readjust your image. This allows the raw conversion to be edited and the nik effect. Nik also allows you to protect the highlights but it is a bit of a blunt tool.
Ken