Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: leeonmaui on July 13, 2016, 07:04:51 pm

Title: e salto for people that don't like blue
Post by: leeonmaui on July 13, 2016, 07:04:51 pm
Pentax 645 35mm stacked grads
Title: Re: e salto for people that don't like blue
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 14, 2016, 04:23:28 am
Nice one too.
Title: Re: e salto for people that don't like blue
Post by: Chris Calohan on July 22, 2016, 10:35:33 am
For me, it was both overly blue, overly magenta and overly saturated in reds. Slight color corrections, I think still capture the beauty of the falls and draw the eye into the scene rather into the colors.

Title: Re: e salto for people that don't like blue
Post by: thierrylegros396 on July 22, 2016, 11:29:00 am
For me, it was both overly blue, overly magenta and overly saturated in reds. Slight color corrections, I think still capture the beauty of the falls and draw the eye into the scene rather into the colors.

Corrected photo is just like I like it.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: e salto for people that don't like blue
Post by: francois on July 22, 2016, 12:03:36 pm
I like blue but the version with the corrections is an improvement over the orignial one.