Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: leeonmaui on July 13, 2016, 06:24:43 pm
-
Aloha,
Shot on the day of "The Eddie" at Waimea Bay on Oahu's famous north shore.
Pentax 645Z
400mm FA
-
Absolutely superb, man!
-
Added a bit more contrast and sharpened some
-
Still looks soft in a jpg, as opposed to the 645Z full file :(
-
+ 1
Absolutely superb, man!
-
Well done!
-
Outstanding.
I prefer the first version with less contrast and sharpening.
But perhaps one version beween the two would be the definite one ;) ;) ;)
Have a Nice Day.
Thierry
-
The second one looks over-sharpened, to my eye anyway, but I expect either would make a fantastic print.
Jeremy
-
Spectacular…
Bravo, again!
-
Good movement on the wave. I would prefer it with less sky and more water.
-
Aloha Paulo,
I was thinking the same thing!
-
Beautiful. You could do a wonderful series on waves.
-
Both images are overwhelming. Well done!