Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on July 13, 2016, 02:33:03 am

Title: Krishna the Cowherd
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 13, 2016, 02:33:03 am
Krishna the Cowherd. (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/07/13/krishna-the-cowherd/)

Title: Re: Krishna the Cowherd
Post by: philaitman on July 13, 2016, 11:14:56 am
I Really like the portrait. So full of character I can almost hear his voice.
Title: Re: Krishna the Cowherd
Post by: stamper on July 13, 2016, 11:17:20 am
I Really like the portrait. So full of character I can almost hear his voice.

Yes.
Title: Re: Krishna the Cowherd
Post by: RSL on July 13, 2016, 11:22:21 am
Fine work Rajan. I especially like the way you've limited depth of field.
Title: Re: Krishna the Cowherd
Post by: seamus finn on July 13, 2016, 03:24:25 pm
It's the portrait for me too.
Title: Re: Krishna the Cowherd
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 13, 2016, 05:19:36 pm
Fine work Rajan. I especially like the way you've limited depth of field.
+1.
Title: Re: Krishna the Cowherd
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 13, 2016, 09:19:14 pm
Thank you, gentlemen. These type of people are fast fading. His children are most likely on Facebook.
Title: Re: Krishna the Cowherd
Post by: churly on July 14, 2016, 07:44:22 am
Late to the game but - the 2 shots go well together, the second opens the door.
Chuck
Title: Re: Krishna the Cowherd
Post by: Damon Lynch on July 17, 2016, 01:55:05 am
You have Krishna, but where is Lalita? ;)
Title: Re: Krishna the Cowherd
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 17, 2016, 08:55:05 pm
Chuck & Damon - thanks.

Damon - I see you did get the title :-).