Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: deanwork on July 12, 2016, 03:11:53 pm
-
Well my quad core hp pc decided to download and install Windows 10 all by itself last night when I turned on the pc.
I didn't want to do it because I was really afraid that the HP Z3100 driver wouldn't work at all or I wouldn't have access to my custom profiles. We all know how the Z3100 driver and firmware support has stopped from HP Website long ago.
But strangely enough I didn't have any trouble printing today. It acted totally normally. I still am using PS CS 5 on that box as it's only used for output to that printer. I haven't tried using Q-Image yet. It should work too or I'll buy the new version.
john
-
Well my quad core hp pc decided to download and install Windows 10 all by itself last night when I turned on the pc.
...
john
Microsoft knows what is best for you...
Apple is not that much more polite i must say...
-
John:
Been using both on Win10 and Q-image. Seems to work just fine. I've only been using Q-image for about a year, good program, but lots of quirks. I should have it mastered in another year or two! ;-)
-
Good to know.
Thamks John-
Mark