Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: shreyas on July 07, 2016, 02:47:30 am

Title: Ladakh- India
Post by: shreyas on July 07, 2016, 02:47:30 am
Few pictures from my recent trip to Ladakh India.
Nikon D810 with Nikkor 24-120
1- Sun set over Diskit and Hunder
2-Maitrya Buddha Diskit Nubra Valley
3- Pangong Tso (Pangong Lake)
4- Sun rise Stoke Kangri peak Leh Ladakh
Title: Re: Ladakh- India
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 07, 2016, 04:55:21 am
Majestic.
Title: Re: Ladakh- India
Post by: Cornfield on July 07, 2016, 06:25:54 am
Another location to be added to the list!
Title: Re: Ladakh- India
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 07, 2016, 09:12:52 am
Very nice set.
Title: Re: Ladakh- India
Post by: sdwilsonsct on July 07, 2016, 10:41:26 am
Very nice set.

+1. I would like to get closer to the distant temple in #3.
Title: Re: Ladakh- India
Post by: thierrylegros396 on July 07, 2016, 11:23:42 am
Very Nice as they are.

Nothing to change for me.

Thierry
Title: Re: Ladakh- India
Post by: JayWPage on July 07, 2016, 11:48:07 am
Nice images! What month were you there?

Any advise for photographers visiting Ladakh? I'm planning a trip there, maybe in a couple of years time.
Title: Re: Ladakh- India
Post by: Peter McLennan on July 07, 2016, 11:50:51 am
Extraordinary!

OK, several of us wanna go.  Please advise us.
Title: Re: Ladakh- India
Post by: shreyas on July 07, 2016, 01:58:19 pm
I was there from 15th to 25th of June 2016. Leh has good air connectivity with Mumbai and Delhi. But I advise to travel to Leh by road. I went via Srinagar. Two reasons one is your chances of altitude sickness goes down and the journey is spectacular. The roads open in summer in May. it is photographers paradise.  :)
Title: Re: Ladakh- India
Post by: John Koerner on July 07, 2016, 11:06:31 pm
First one is awesome.
Title: Re: Ladakh- India
Post by: francois on July 08, 2016, 05:59:47 am
Nice and diverse… Congratulations!
Title: Re: Ladakh- India
Post by: muntanela on July 08, 2016, 09:37:06 am
I like #2 and #3.