Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: Cornfield on July 04, 2016, 11:48:35 am
-
I discovered the small village of Soglio in Switzerland close to the Italian border on my last trip to Switzerland in February. The village is located high up on a steep sided valley off the road between Maloja and Chiavenna. The weather and light were changing rapidly as a storm front was moving in from the west bringing layers of clouds. Planning to stay a couple of nights in this beautiful village on my way to the Engadin next February.
-
Relaxing winter landscape. I like the lingering fog, it adds to the sense of remoteness of the place.
Well seen!
-
Relaxing winter landscape. I like the lingering fog, it adds to the sense of remoteness of the place.
Well seen!
+1.
-
Both are spectacular and the processing is spot on. Printed, framed and hung should be your next step.
-
What a fantastic place!
Jeremy