Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Zorki5 on July 02, 2016, 06:34:50 pm

Title: In Mallorca aquarium
Post by: Zorki5 on July 02, 2016, 06:34:50 pm
Few "tourist shots", as Russ would put it...
Title: Re: In Mallorca aquarium
Post by: Sebastrue on April 08, 2020, 01:43:12 pm
Oh, I've also visited that place. A very beautiful one. I recommend everyone to visit this one. And the pics you can make there are unbelievable. I've also seen there the live rocks (http://"https://arcreef.com/live-rock/live-rock-guide/") and reefs. It's unbelievable. Really enjoyed it very much. I've never seen so many rare fishes and as I understood they cost a much. I recommend to visit it not at the weekend because at weekends there are many people  there.
Title: Re: In Mallorca aquarium
Post by: Rob C on April 10, 2020, 09:15:55 am
Oh, I've also visited that place. A very beautiful one. I recommend everyone to visit this one. And the pics you can make there are unbelievable. I've also seen there the live rocks (http://"https://arcreef.com/live-rock/live-rock-guide/") and reefs. It's unbelievable. Really enjoyed it very much. I've never seen so many rare fishes and as I understood they cost a much. I recommend to visit it not at the weekend because at weekends there are many people  there.


Not this weekend.