Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Zorki5 on July 02, 2016, 06:02:28 pm
-
It's always a pleasure for me to take a shot of something famous in such a way that hasn't been done before a million times... I do hope that this shot qualifies ;)
I tried an interesting B&W conversion on it, and it struck me that, with it, those trees almost look like an integral part of the building. You have to enlarge the shot to see it (if it's there...)
-
I would say that because those trees almost look like an integral part of the building is why it's not a successful image
-
A tourist picture gone astray.
-
I understand the sentiment. Reminds me of a NatGeo (I think) movie about the world after a cataclysmic event and humans gone, where nature overtakes the remnants of the civilization... Eiffel Tower rusting, crumbling, toppling over, ivies engulfing buildings, etc.
-
I understand the sentiment. Reminds me of a NatGeo (I think) movie about the world after a cataclysmic event and humans gone, where nature overtakes the remnants of the civilization... Eiffel Tower rusting, crumbling, toppling over, ivies engulfing buildings, etc.
Maybe, maybe. Can't say I was going for "cataclysmic" look :) , but it still looked interesting to me.