Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: leeonmaui on July 02, 2016, 05:25:54 pm

Title: Bristlecones and snow
Post by: leeonmaui on July 02, 2016, 05:25:54 pm
10,000 feet up in the White mountains.
Pentax 645Z 25mm
Title: Re: Bristlecones and snow
Post by: sierraman on July 02, 2016, 06:58:11 pm
I like the subject and composition. I'm sure you had to use a polarizer to cut down on the glare but I would try to even out the light in the sky.
Title: Re: Bristlecones and snow
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 04, 2016, 05:20:40 am
Must be a wonderful location. I have just finished reading "Butcher's Crossing", by John Williams. Reminds me of the landscape he describes.
Title: Re: Bristlecones and snow
Post by: Chairman Bill on July 04, 2016, 01:06:58 pm
Pretty spectacular stuff
Title: Re: Bristlecones and snow
Post by: Sean H on July 04, 2016, 01:11:38 pm
This is indeed spectacular. I appreciate the hues of blue and cyan. As I was scrolling down the image, it could even be cropped if you wished. The blue spectrum seems to be saturated but I like it.