Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on July 01, 2016, 09:21:25 am
-
Thanks for posting this wonderful article. My favourite photo is "Young girl with candles", which I find so serene and full of hope.
-
Thank you, Paulo. So glad you enjoyed the article.
-
Yes, fantastic pictures and article! Thank you!
-
Thank you, jeremyrh. So glad you enjoyed the article and photographs.
-
Thoroughly enjoyed the article, thank you.
And learned something new -- didn't know that there's such thing as a nose flute! :)
-
Indeed! I didn't either. Who would have thought? Thanks for your comments, Zork15.
-
Kudos! Fine photos of a fascinating place, one I'd like to visit myself. :)
-Dave-
-
Go when you have the opportunity. It's an amazing country!
Thanks, Dave.
-
Enjoyed the photos very much, but wondered where a Canon 5Ds Mark III camera came from. Did the 5Ds mate with the 5D Mark III? ;) A small nit, of course.
-
You are so right, John. It should have read Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III. Thank you. I'll have Kevin correct this. Glad you enjoyed the photos. :)
-
Beautiful images, but were the baskets those nuns were carrying really empty? ;) Just kidding of course.
Loved the images and your narration.
-
Glad you enjoyed the article, jml. Thank you! Good question about the baskets. Hmmm...
-
Thoroughly enjoyed the article, thank you.
And learned something new -- didn't know that there's such thing as a nose flute! :)
Then why did you think there existed the phrase: never a lender nor borrower be?
Rob
-
Then why did you think there existed the phrase: never a lender nor borrower be?
I know the source, but what's the connection? You tell me, Rob, I've no idea...
-
I know the source, but what's the connection? You tell me, Rob, I've no idea...
Assuming you're serious: would you want to borrow another person's tissue paper unless you saw it come freshly out of the box?
-
Assuming you're serious: would you want to borrow another person's tissue paper unless you saw it come freshly out of the box?
(in a voice of a caught politician) "Ah, that connection...." :)
As is often the case, I was overthinking is... There's Enough Stupidity in Every Wise Man (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enough_Stupidity_in_Every_Wise_Man)
-
To get back to the thread's topic, ebphoto's article, which I just now finally read, is quite wonderful, both beautiful and informative. One of LuLa's best, IMHO.
-Eric
-
Thank you, Eric, for your thoughtful comments. They are sincerely appreciated! Wishing you all the best that life has to offer. Eileen