Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on June 29, 2016, 11:40:33 am
-
45mph shooting out a side window.
-
I like the dynamism of this shot, taken from the hunter's point of view (not sure if hunter is really a "good" word here).
Bravo
-
Hands on the wheel Chris! :o
Reminds of some shots I posted on parallax. I really like the colors in your's. Need to explore it more if I can find a driver I trust ;)
-
I did have a driver...silly boy I am, stupid I am not. I just wish I'd had something closer to 70-85mm so the Egrets were a bit clearer but yet, I like the abstract quality of them having movement.
-
Quite suitable for the "Abstracts" thread, Chris.
-
I forgot about that thread, Eric...been working on an alternative processes project for the past month and haven't posted in awhile...just about to a point where I can hang the arrangement and make a shot for you all to see.