Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: churly on June 28, 2016, 06:34:22 pm

Title: Gray on Gray
Post by: churly on June 28, 2016, 06:34:22 pm
Early morning ferry crossing in the lifting fog.
Chuck
Title: Re: Gray on Gray
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on June 28, 2016, 06:42:10 pm
Nice, but somehow I expected it gray (i.e., b&w) :)
Title: Re: Gray on Gray
Post by: sdwilsonsct on June 28, 2016, 07:06:27 pm
Nice, but somehow I expected it it gray (i.e., b&w) :)

Yes, but I always enjoy these naturally nearly-B&Ws. Good one, Chuck.
Title: Re: Gray on Gray
Post by: Bob_B on June 28, 2016, 07:46:31 pm
+1, nice shot.
Title: Re: Gray on Gray
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 28, 2016, 07:50:57 pm
+2.

"Almost gray on almost gray" would not be as catchy a title.  ;)
Title: Re: Gray on Gray
Post by: thierrylegros396 on June 29, 2016, 02:26:35 am
Yes, but I always enjoy these naturally nearly-B&Ws. Good one, Chuck.

+1

Thierry
Title: Re: Gray on Gray
Post by: stamper on June 29, 2016, 03:52:02 am
Very likeable and nicely processed.
Title: Re: Gray on Gray
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 29, 2016, 03:59:20 am
Lovely. I think it needs the little colour it has.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Gray on Gray
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 29, 2016, 04:16:11 am
Well seen.
Title: Re: Gray on Gray
Post by: churly on June 29, 2016, 05:09:08 pm
Nice, but somehow I expected it gray (i.e., b&w) :)

Ok a bit of license on the title but it really does need the touch of color.  Also Slobodan, it is clear from comments on other images that you have far better color acuity than I.  Feel lucky that you see the world in color while some of us suffer our aberrations.  :)

Thanks to all for your comments.
Chuck
Title: Re: Gray on Gray
Post by: philaitman on June 30, 2016, 04:28:04 am
Nice,
I think the hint of colour is needed.
Title: Re: Gray on Gray
Post by: luxborealis on July 01, 2016, 05:17:06 pm
Nice, but somehow I expected it gray (i.e., b&w) :)

Or "grey". ;)
Title: Re: Gray on Gray
Post by: churly on July 01, 2016, 06:17:23 pm
Or "grey". ;)

Ah, but as a dual citizen,  I can swing either way.  Just don't ask me how to write a date.   :D
Chuck