Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on June 28, 2016, 03:35:08 pm

Title: Followed
Post by: Todd Suttles on June 28, 2016, 03:35:08 pm
Reactions? Last one until next week. Thank you to everyone who has induldged me today. thanks, t
Title: Re: Followed
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 28, 2016, 04:24:29 pm
I like it.
She has a great facial expression, and the others complement the scene well (including the camera).
Title: Re: Followed
Post by: RSL on June 28, 2016, 04:45:17 pm
Bingo Todd. Fine shot.
Title: Re: Followed
Post by: seamus finn on June 29, 2016, 01:28:56 am
Love it.The juxtaposition of the bespectacled girl's face and the face  at top right is the clincher for me.
Title: Re: Followed
Post by: francois on June 29, 2016, 04:22:17 am
I like it too. The different postures and expressions are sweet. A good shot, indeed!
Bravo
Title: Re: Followed
Post by: stamper on June 29, 2016, 09:45:29 am
Praise well merited. A lot to look at And I WON'T suggest a slight crop to the left hand side.