Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Chris Barrett on June 27, 2016, 10:51:45 am

Title: Weird C1P GUI behavior
Post by: Chris Barrett on June 27, 2016, 10:51:45 am
Lately my toolbar in Capture One Pro has gone missing.  I just updated to 9.2 and the issue persist.  I've done clean installs, following the directions at DT.  If I try to rebuild the toolbar through customization, things are still missing.  The new installs have the usual GUI, but if I open a previous session, it get's messed up again.  I'll send a bug report.  Anyone else?

EDIT:  By process of elimination, the issue seems to be in the preference file (com.phaseone.captureone9.plist).  If I delete it, I get a fresh GUI with toolbar intact.
Title: Re: Weird C1P GUI behavior
Post by: gazwas on June 27, 2016, 11:04:57 am
I get this all the time and have done for several versions of C19.

I have now resorted to saving my workspace as a preset and every time I loose my toolbar I just select my saved workspace and all is fine once again.
Title: Re: Weird C1P GUI behavior
Post by: E.J. Peiker on June 27, 2016, 11:13:35 am
Wrong forum.  This should go in the Capture One forum on Lula.