Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: aaronchan on June 27, 2016, 10:17:45 am

Title: 60" paper on the market
Post by: aaronchan on June 27, 2016, 10:17:45 am
Dear all,

Just a feeling about finding the right paper is quite hard sometimes.
I'm currently working on a quote for a new hotel.
Need to use 4 to 5 types of paper for different location such as guest room and lobby.
The thing we are a Hahnemuhle certified lab, of course that doesn't mean anything.
But I do really want to get my quotes with HFA paper.
The fact is, I couldn't find any matte paper in 60" except for PhotoRag Ultra Smooth..........
Which is kinda make me feel.......... I don't know how to discrib it.
Anyway, we don't have places like lexjet, itsupplies or atlex in HK or China.
I called like 4 different dealers for 4 different types of paper brand. Actually they are the distributors.
I guess that's the marketing thing, no demand, no supplies............

nothing much, just an expression.
Sorry for wasting your time :p

aaron